For example, they can assist you administratively and procedurally but are not able to act as your lawyer or give you legal advice.
- houston fort bend county white pages.
- how find your computer id.
- where can i do a phone number search.
- Popular Directory Searches.
- Florida Law Help: Solve Your Legal Problem?
This disclaimer sets out the limit of services from self-help program and court staff. Fillable form fields in the PDF allows you to complete forms by typing information into the form fields.
- Our offices will be closed Monday, November 11th in observance of Veteran's Day.;
- Florida Divorce | Lisa Marie Vari & Associates, P.C..
- Florida Divorce Laws – FAQs.
Skip to Main Content. Text Size Print Share.
Frequently Asked Questions About Getting a Divorce in Florida
You may qualify for a fee waiver. Both you and your spouse must agree on the division of all property and the payment of all obligations.
Both you and your spouse must attend a sanctioned parenting class. Uncontested Dissolution of Marriage without Children Requirements Either party may obtain a checklist of the forms from the Clerk's Office required for filing an uncontested dissolution of marriage.
They may also be accessed and completed through the online forms program TurboCourt All forms must be completed, some by the husband and some by the wife. You have no children under the age of 18 who were born during the marriage.
follow The wife is not pregnant.